This goal diary has 3 sides – fitness, health and personal development
The fitness and health goals are something which I plan to document on a daily basis by being accountable to weight, exercise done and what goes in my mouth.
Personal development is a little more tricky. I have always had very little direction with regard what I want to do; career wise, interest wise, living wise, love wise. I want to be a better version of the person I am. I hope by keeping a diary of what I do, of how I feel and to try and learn something new everyday, whether it’s about myself or not, will help me accomplish this.
Fitness Goals (initially to be achieved by mid April)
- I want to lose 8kg / 20lbs
- Build muscle and definition
- I want to do 3o full push ups – all in one go, no stopping and dropping to my knees!
- I want to be able to do 10 unassisted pull ups
- I want to run 5km at least, 6 times a week
- I want to run a half marathon
Health Goals (to be continual, a change to my lifestyle)
- Learn to appreciate ‘healthy’ food and cook it!
- Go gluten free and wheat free
- Go processed sugar and processed food free
- Cut out refined carbs
- Share as many recipes on here as possible – try everyday!
- Learn to meditate
- Take a photography course
- Continue and up my yoga attendance
- Take a yoga for kids teaching course
- Take time to think about what I want to achieve on a career level